World Health Care Congress Europe 2012
Conveniently located in a key global hub, the 8th Annual World Health Care Congress Europe in Amsterdam is the only major international forum that convenes leaders from all sectors of health care to discuss and develop actionable strategies to improve care delivery and outcomes. The event has been designed to meet the needs of delegates from Europe. However, with over 60 speakers coming from 16 different counties, the World Health Care Congress is a truly global event that happens to be hosted in Europe. Whatever challenges you face within your health system, you will find solutions to address them here (Fee discounts apply for EHTEL members).
May 23, 2012 09:00 AM
May 24, 2012 06:00 PM
|Where||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Add event to calendar||
The Congress presents the best and latest ideas in modern healthcare and features the World's leading providers, payers and policy makers.
- Hear leading providers and health systems discuss how they are making tough decisions in the face of rising demand and diminishing resources
- Acquire an action plan to achieve productivity and efficiency in healthcare delivery
- Learn about innovations to enable healthcare sustainability being pioneered in emerging economies
- Explore the global challenge of shifting health systems to a prevention focus
- Develop strategies to reduce costs through more effective chronic disease management and technology implementation
- Receive the evidence needed to enable large scale delivery of connected health, remote monitoring and other technological innovations
- Share the experiences of some of the World's leading Integrated Care Organisations from Europe, the USA and beyond
- Examine a range of pioneering innovations in health care payment systems, reimbursement, funding, commissioning and incentives