MIHealth (Health Management and Clinical innovation)
MIHealth is the meeting point and platform of reference for decision-makers in the healthcare sector to share their experience and knowledge in clinical innovation and its impact on healthcare management. The forum will comprise diferent formats will be used to present the forum’s topics in an innovative framework: conferences, discussions and personalized meetings. And the exhibition zone.
May 24, 2012 09:00 AM
May 25, 2012 06:00 PM
|Add event to calendar||
What are the Forum’s objectives?
- To provide a multi-sector, across-the-board response to the present and future challenges facing the healthcare sector.
- To provide genuine experiences in the field of new technologies applied to clinical management that might contribute or are already making a decisive contribution to achieving better efficiency.
- To build a global platform that brings together supply and demand in terms of companies and healthcare professionals and organizations respectively.
Which topics will be discussed?
- Clinical knowledge and innovation management: from the idea to the market Technologies for the healthcare system transformation
- Innovation in the management of healthcare organizations
- Sustainability of health systems What will the forum comprise?
The following formats will be used to present the forum’s topics in an innovative framework: Conferences, discussions and personalised meetings