European Health Telematics Association (EHTEL): Focal point for eHealth in Europe
This website is maintained by:
European Health Telematics Association AISBL (EHTEL)
M.E.P.S., rue d'Arlon 50, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel. +32 2 230 15 34 Fax +32 2 230 84 40
Email: info at ehtel.eu
EHTEL VAT-ID: BE0472058913
- The European Health Telematics Assocation (EHTEL) has established this website to raise the public awareness for eHealth, Health Telematics and related fields of interest. Furthermore the EHTEL Association uses this website for the internal communication with its membership. The information on the website is reflecting our best possible knowledge and is regularly updated. Nevertheless EHTEL accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on this site.
- The users of the website should be aware, that the reports given on the application of telemedicine or other clinical services using health telematics and related technology should be never be interpreted in the meaning of a medical advice or in the meaning of the promotion of specific diagnostic or therapeutic measures. Please contact a health professional in your country if you are seeking medical advice or advice on the individual usage of telemedicine, telecare and related services.
- EHTEL tries to apply a policy described as responsible partnering concerning links to other websites. However as these websites are not under control of the EHTEL association we accept no liability for the material present in the websites, we link to.
- Please report any errors to the addresses given on the website; if you do not find a special address please use: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the EHTEL Association in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.