eHealthweek 2012 / World of Health IT
Collocation of the 'High Level eHealth Conference' by the European Commission and the 'World of Health IT Conference and Exhibition' organised by HIMSS Europe. The ministerial event known as 'High Level eHealth Conference' and the 'World of Health IT Conference and Exhibition' will take place in a joint initiative called 'eHealth Week 2012'. The combined event is being organised by the European Commission, HIMSS Europe, and the Danish Health Ministry. The objective is to create one European high level platform for stakeholders sharing the common goal of advancing eHealth in Europe (Fee discounts apply for EHTEL members).
May 07, 2012 09:00 AM
May 09, 2012 06:30 PM
|Add event to calendar||
EHTEL significantly contributes to this major event:
- 7 May Early Afternoon: a mHealth Session in the mHIMSS Symposium with the support of RENEWING HeALTH
- 8 May Afternoon: a session titled "Seamless service orchestration in health and social care" and further developing the theme of the last EHTEL Symposium
- 8 May Evening: a networking event under invitation, in collaboration with HIMSS Europe and with the support of IBM
We also invite you to meet us at our booth or at the Renewing Health one, in the exhibition area.
Main Themes of the 2012 event.
- Healthcare IT: Beyond the Technology: A session series that looks beyond the technical implications of successful IT implications
- Health Outcomes and/or
- Patient Satisfaction and Customer Service and/or
- Reducing the possibility for Medical Errors and improving patient safety
- Policy Maker Perspectives
- Hospital Management
- CIO/IT Directors perspectives
- Patients and understanding customer perspectives
This session should give solid examples of initial or advanced use of mobile health technology and its impact on healthcare from the provider and the hospital perspective.
- Clinical decision support
- Visual diagnosis
- Emergency response systems
- Emergency management systems
- CPOE - Clinical Provider Order Entry
- Social Media
- Virtual technologies
- Personalised medicine